In this article, I will show you How to Show or Hide Recycle Bin Icon from the Desktop. There are three ways to Show or Hide Recycle Bin icon on the Desktop.Using Desktop Icon Settings
1. Right on Desktop and select Personalize. Then select Themes in Related Settings click on Desktop icon settings.
2. Select the Recycle Bin checkbox or clear this box, then click on Apply.Using Show Desktop Icons Feature
1. Right-click on Desktop.
2. Click on View, and click on Show desktop icons to uncheck it.
Note: If the Recycle Bin icon has been set to hidden in Desktop icon settings, you cannot find it on Windows 10 Desktop. Use steps [...]
In general, Windows 10 does a good job of adapting to the screen resolution of whatever device you are running it on. However, one size doesn’t fit all and you might want the shortcut icons to appear larger. Or maybe there isn’t enough room for everything on your desktop and you’d like to make things smaller. Windows 10 luckily makes it very easy to change icon size in Windows 10.How to Change Icon Size in Windows 10
1. Right-click on the desktop
2. Point to View, and then select Show desktop icons to add or clear the check mark.
3. Then select Large Icons, Medium Icons, or Small Icons.
Also Read: Disable UAC (User Account Control) on Windows 7, 8 [...]
User Account Control (UAC) is a security system that is introduced in Windows Vista and 7 when it’s released that warns the user whenever a program is attempting to make changes to the computer. If you’re familiar with the way computers and programs work, the UAC warning is usually redundant and unnecessary. It’s recommended that UAC is left on to help protect against malware. If you have a trusted program that prompts UAC every time you run it, you can create a special shortcut to bypass it.