Make visually stunning videos virtually anywhere. With the industry-leading video editing software, you can edit virtually any type of media in its native format and create professional productions with brilliant color for film, TV, and web.
It’s the most colorful Premiere Pro yet. See how the fastest and most efficient video editor helps you create your most visually stunning productions yet — and easily make the switch from Final Cut or Avid.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 What’s New?
- Collaboration with Team Projects: In this release you can collaborate and share sequences and compositions in real time using Team Projects which is a hosted service for CC enterprise users with a deep collaboration features such as version history and smart conflict resolution are built right into Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Prelude so teams can work better together.
- Improved captions: new captions features enable you to manipulate text, alter duration and location, and create open or closed captions from scratch.
- Refined Lumetri color tools: new color pickers let you make immediate selections when working with HSL secondaries. Plus, you can work with HDR10 files and get better support for color space metadata.
- Improved Audio Effects: new high-quality real-time audio effects give you better sounding output and improved fidelity.
- Visual keyboard shortcut mapping: quickly find, adjust, and customize keyboard shortcuts using a visual map.
- Direct publishing to Behance: Publish videos directly to your Behance portfolio — no need for separate export or uploading.
- New VR support: Premiere Pro automatically detects whether your virtual reality video is monoscopic, stereoscopic left/right, or stereoscopic over/under, and applies the appropriate settings.
For more information see the full release notes
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 System Requirements:
|Operating system||Windows 7 or above (64-bit versions only).|
|Processor||Multicore with 64-bit support.|
|RAM||8 GB (16 GB recommended).|
|Video Adapters||NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M or better, AMD FirePro S7000 or better, with GPU acceleration (Optional).|