Windows 7 is part of the Windows NT family of operating systems. Developed by Microsoft, Windows 7 is basically the same as Windows Vista. However, it has entirely different graphics. The layout is also different from previous versions of Windows. It also runs a lot smoother.
WINDOWS NT FEATURES
- A fully-customizable administrative console that can be based on tasks rather than files, applications, or users
- A new file directory approach called Active Directory that lets the administrator and other users view every file and application in the network from a single point-of-view.
- Dynamic Domain Name Server (DNS), which replicates changes in the network using the Active Directory Services, the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), and the Windows Internet Naming Service (WINS) whenever a client is reconfigured.
- The ability to create, extend, or mirror a disk volume without having to shut down the system and to back up data to a variety of magnetic and optical storage media.
- A Distributed File System (DFS) that lets users see a distributed set of files in a single file structure across departments, divisions, or an entire enterprise.
- Close integration with and support for Microsoft’s Message Queue Server, Microsoft Transaction Server, and Internet Information Server (IIS).
WINDOWS 7 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
|Component||Operating system architecture|
|Processor||1 GHz IA-32 processor||1 GHz x86-64 processor|
|Memory (RAM)||1 GB||2 GB|
|Graphics card||DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver model 1.0|
|Free hard drive space||16 GB||20 GB|
|Optical drive||DVD-ROM drive (Only to install from DVD-ROM media)|
Windows 7 is a widely used operating system. You can easily download Windows 7 from Microsoft’s official website. However, you will need a Windows 7 product key in order to complete the installation process.
You can buy the windows 7 pro 32/64 bit form digitalcodes.in for 1,299₹. If you don’t want to spend money on OS for one or other reason then your operating system could be hacked or crashed and you might all of your data so please consider it again and buy genuine OS but still you don’t have anthing to lose want windows 7 for free go ahead continue reading.
HOW TO USE FREE WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE PRODUCT KEY
First you have disable windows auto update feature. These keys won’t work if the Windows Update feature is turned on. Your key might be detected as a duplicate product key and verification might fail. Follow the steps below to disable automatic Windows Updates.
Step 1: Click on the Windows button and open your Control Panel.
Step 2: Click on System and Security.
Step 3: Now click on Check for Updates.
Step 4: Now click on Change Settings in the left sidebar and select “Never check for updates” from the options.
WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE PRODUCT KEY ANY VERSION
WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT PRODUCT KEY
WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 32-BIT PRODUCT KEY
WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE MORE KEYS